Main accountabilities and approximate time split
Time split 75 %
• To manage the overall Security operations.
• To provide advice and support to management on issues of physical security, electronic access control, CCTV and other security related resources, review the installation and operation of installed security systems.
• Directly supervise assessment and selection and screening of new branches/premises to ensure security measures are being supported as per global security standards.
• To be part of the selection committee for contracted Security Guards/Supervisors.
Time split 15%
• To investigate cases of criminal, fraudulent and security related incidents, examining appropriate records and documentation, interviewing all relevant parties internally and externally and reporting findings to BSIS and FM management.
• To utilize available fraud detection systems and tools to undertake data-mining activities to enhance pro-active identification and detection of fraud.
• To produce witness statements and submit case papers to the enforcement agencies to pursue prosecutions against perpetrators.
• To attend court as required.
• Process/ controls evaluation and continuous improvement.
• Maintain effective liaison with enforcement agencies and external fraud investigators within the industry.
• Liaise with other fraud teams to collate and share intelligence as appropriate.
• Support business in disciplinary hearings.
Accountability Business Management
Time split 10 % • To manage all Area Security Supervisors and contracted Security Guards.
Technical skills / Competencies
• Undercover experience.
• Evidence Gathering.
• Information gathering.
• Investigation Skills.
• Presentation skills
• Training Officers.
• Analyzing information
• Experience in high crime areas
• Target Oriented.
P:Process Management (PM)
P:Analytical Ability (AA)
U:Understanding Operational Risk (UOR)
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
• Police background not less than 10 years
• Security Equipment knowledge